We are actively recruiting for a full-time Surgical Technologist at our Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery.
The Surgical Technologist creates and maintains a sterile field, performs accurate sponge, sharp, and instrument counts and provides equipment and supplies based on the patients' needs. The Surgical Technologist is a person who performs surgery-related tasks and functions under the direction and supervision of an appropriately licensed healthcare professional participating in the surgery and acting within the scope of his or her practice to direct and supervise the Surgical Technologist.
- 1+ year of experience as a surgical tech in an operating room setting
- Successful completion of a surgical technical program
- Certification as a surgical technologist
- Work and engage with a team
- Communicate well in a stressful environment