Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center located in The Bone & Joint Center is currently seeking an experienced Central Sterilization Technician to work with our physicians in our 6 OR and 1 procedure room facility.
- Cleaning and decontamination of patient use items by taking instruments apart, rinsing and soaking instruments, and operation of washing and sterilization equipment.
- Performing between case terminal cleaning and processing of instruments and equipment used in surgical procedures while keeping the flow of the room timely.
- Maintain autoclave and steris documentation.
- Stock central sterilization as needed.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Successful candidates will have 2+ years of sterilization experience, must be able to organize and prioritize work, and successfully work well in a fast-paced team environment.
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply!
Please send letter of interest & resume to:
Capital Region Orthopaedics
1367 Washington Ave, Suite 200
Albany, NY 12206