Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery is looking for a full-time, Monday thru Friday, Clinical Nurse Manager for Pre-Op/PACU for its new 6 OR Ambulatory Surgery Center in Malta, NY. This position will be responsible for overseeing and providing direction and leadership to all nurses and support technicians in the pre-operative area as well as PACU. The individual should have a working knowledge of JCAHO/AAAHC standards and have an intimate knowledge of NYS Department of Health licensure rules and regulations for Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or comparable combination of education and/or experience.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of New York
- Current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
- Minimum five- year experience as a Clinical Manager or Charge Nurse of Pre-Op/PACU.
- Must have critical care experience.
- Must be able to develop and implement quality improvement programs for the operating room,
- Ensure clinical services meet all regulatory, compliance, and licensing requirements
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Semi-Annual Facility incentive program bonus, Pension Plan, PTO etc.