Capital Region Orthopaedics is currently seeking an energetic, hardworking, detail oriented candidate to provide a welcoming, professional, & courteous environment for our patients. The right candidate must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment & provide exceptional levels of patient care. Preference will be given to candidates with previous medical office experience.
- Checking patients in/out for their scheduled appointment.
- Review/Verification of demographic, insurance, workers compensation, no fault, & disability information.
- Oversight of billing procedures & collection of outstanding balances.
- Extensive use of our practice management and EHR software – Use of computers is required
- Perform other clerical tasks such as answering phones & using the fax machine.
Upon completion of check-in procedures, staff members will be cross trained to check patients out of the practice as well as work in our satellite offices.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday with a rotating evenings and Saturdays working in our Orthopaedic Urgent Care. It is important to note that our Front Desk Staff may work at any of our satellite locations.