Capital Region Orthopaedics is currently seeking an energetic, hardworking, detail oriented candidate to provide a welcoming, professional, & courteous environment for our patients. The right candidate must be able to work well in a fast paced team environment & provide exceptional levels of patient care.
- Checking patients in/out for their scheduled appointment.
- Review/Verification of demographic, insurance, workers compensation, no fault, & disability information.
- Oversight of billing procedures & collection of outstanding balances.
- Extensive use of our practice management and EHR software – Use of computers is required
- Perform other clerical tasks such as answering phones & using the fax machine.
- Upon completion of check-in procedures, staff members will be cross trained to check patients out of the practice as well as work in our satellite offices.
It is important to note that our Front Desk Staff may work at any of our satellite locations.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday with a rotating evenings and Saturdays working in our Orthopaedic Urgent Care.