The Bone & Joint Center is currently seeking energetic, hardworking, detail-oriented, and reliable team players to provide a welcoming, professional, and courteous environment for our patients. The right candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and provide the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities will be a combination of the following:
- Checking patients in/out for their scheduled appointment
- Review & Verification of demographic, insurance, workers compensation, no fault, & disability information
- Charge entry & collection of copays and outstanding balances
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Extensive use of our practice management software – Use of computers is required
- Perform other clerical tasks such as answering phones & using the fax machine.
Positions are full-time days, Monday through Friday.
*It is important to note that our medical receptionist may work at any of our satellite locations and may be required to work a rotating half day Saturday schedule.
All Qualified candidates are welcome to apply!
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
Capital Region Orthopaedics
1367 Washington Ave
Albany, NY 12206