The Bone & Joint Center is currently seeking a professional, focused, high-energy candidate to join our MRI department.
- Providing high levels of patient care by creating a welcoming, professional, and courteous environment for our patients
- Daily correspondence with insurance carriers to obtain patient authorizations on insurance carrier websites and over the phone
- Scheduling patients MRI appointments
- Perform other clerical tasks such as answering phones and using the fax machine
- Basic computer skills are required
Successful candidates will excel at multi-tasking, have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and have outstanding customer service skills.
This position will be a combination of day and evening hours, Monday through Friday from 12:00 to 8:00 p.m., and will work every fourth weekend as part of a department rotation.
Please send resume to: email@example.com, or
Capital Region Orthopaedics, Human Resources
1367 Washington Ave. Suite 200
Albany, NY 12206
Fax: (518) 292-2661