Total Joint Replacement
Dr. Robert J. Hedderman’s areas of orthopaedic interest are in sports medicine, joint replacement, and general orthopaedics. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Hedderman enjoys spending time with his family and has a special interest in outdoor activities, such as skiing, golf, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- General Surgery Internship: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Albany Medical College Alumni Board
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Assistant Professor
- U.S. Army Orthopaedic Surgeon with the Rank of Major