Dr. Jeffrey Lozman is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon. He has published many articles and chapters concerning the care and management of complex orthopaedic fractures.
Dr. Lozman and his family are all avid downhill skiers, hikers, bikers, and golfers.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Farleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Orthopaedic Traumatology Fellowship: AO International, Bern, Switzerland
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adaptive Ski Foundation – Board of Directors
- Albany Medical Center and Children's Hospital Medical Society – Past Chairman
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- AO International – Trauma Organization
- Eastern Division National Ski Patrol – Medical Director
- Former U.S. Navy Chief of Orthopaedics at the Navy Regional Medical Center, Okinawa, Japan
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Regional Membership Committee – Board of Councilors and Chairman
- The American Orthopaedic Association
- "Best Doctors in America"
- "Best Doctors in the Capital Region," 2012
- "Personalities in America"
- Physician of the Year – Visiting Nurses Association of Northeast New York
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Professor of Surgery
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- St. Peter’s Hospital