Dr. Karen Crowe is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician whose interests include the evaluation and treatment of spine and musculoskeletal disorders. She is a native of Albany and graduate of Bethlehem High School and Siena College.
Dr. Crowe is interested in medical missionary trips and completed her first mission to Jacmel, Haiti, following the earthquake in 2010. Her hobbies include triathlons, CrossFit, and stand-up paddleboarding. She enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Siena College, Loudonville, NY
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Transitional Internship: National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Temple University Hospital/MossRehab, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- American Osteopathic Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- U.S. Navy Medical Corps, served as a Lt Commander