Dr. Kunwar Khalsa is a fellowship-trained spine specialist. After completing his undergraduate studies at UCLA, Dr. Khalsa received his graduate degree in medicine from the State University of Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, NY. He then completed his internship and residency in orthopaedic surgery at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Khalsa underwent fellowship training in orthopaedic spine surgery at the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience: University of California, Los Angelas (UCLA)
- Doctor of Medicine: State University of New York, Downstate College of Medicine, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Westchester Medical Center, Valhalla, N.Y.
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery Fellowship: University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- St. Peter's Hospital