Our orthopaedic spine surgeons all have extensive subspecialty training and experience in the latest advances in spine care. This allows each of our surgeons to customize a unique treatment plan for every patient to both maximize function and minimize pain.Outpatient spine surgery is one course of treatment that can offer exceptional outcomes for patients who meet specific criteria.
Benefits of Outpatient Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
Performed by our fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeons using evidence-based techniques and protocols, spine surgery in an outpatient setting offers our patients many advantages, including:
- Comfort and convenience with a same-day, at-home recovery
- Faster healing and recovery
- Smaller incisions and less scarring
- Reduced postoperative pain
- Lower risk of infection due to avoiding a hospital setting
To learn more about our outpatient spine surgery program or to see if you are a candidate for an outpatient spine procedure, call (518) 489-2666 or request an appointment online.