Minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery (including bunions and flatfoot reconstruction)
Total Ankle Replacement & Revision
Percutaneous Fasciotomy and Tenotomy for Plantar Fasciitis
Dr. Andrew Rosenbaum is a fellowship-trained foot and ankle specialist. He is a graduate of Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Camden, NJ and completed his residency at Albany Medical College. Dr. Rosenbaum completed his fellowship training at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, NY, where he treated both the New York Mets and the New York Giants teams. He is also the Director of Orthopaedic Research at Albany Medical College. He has presented his research both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Rosenbaum lives in the Albany area with his wife and daughter. He sees patients in our Albany and Malta offices.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine: Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery in New York, NY
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery
- St. Peter’s Hospital
- “Dr. Rosenbaum was punctual, professional, and listened to my history. His bedside manner was excellent.”– Anthony S.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Rosenbaum is excellent.”– Billie B.Patient Rating:
- “My visit with Dr. Rosenbaum was good. He was professional, and it was what I expected.”– Barry B.Patient Rating: