Dr. John DiPreta, Dr. Jeffrey Lozman, and Dr. Richard Uhl of The Bone & Joint Center have been named in the list of Best Doctors® for 2017 by Capital Region Living Magazine, which includes the nation’s most respected specialists. Our doctors were selected as part of the Orthopaedic Surgery category. In addition to Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr.
Total Joint Replacement & Revision
Dr. DiPreta is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon whose interests include the treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
His practice focuses on degenerative, traumatic, acquired, and sports-related conditions.
His focus on treatment is to restore the patient to their highest level of function possible with an array of operative and nonoperative measures.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- General Surgery Internship: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: American Board Of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Top Orthopaedists, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Consumer Research Council of America, 2009
- America's Best Doctors, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Associate Professor – Division of Orthopaedic Surgery