Total Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
Dr. Andrew Morse is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity specialist, caring for all injuries and conditions from shoulder to fingertips. His practice also includes general orthopaedics and fracture care. Areas of particular interest and expertise include advanced arthroscopic techniques and joint replacement (total and reverse shoulder replacement) as well as repair and treatment of the tendons, ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels.
Dr. Morse is a native of Massachusetts and a graduate of University of Massachusetts Medical School. He completed residency training in orthopaedic surgery at Albany Medical Center and fellowship training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Dr. Morse lives in Guilderland with his wife and three children. He sees patients in our Albany and Schenectady offices.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Surgery of the Hand: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Hand Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery
- St. Peter’s Hospital
- “Dr. Morse was very knowledgeable and addressed my hand issue by getting me some therapy to see if my hand improves. As he explained, we don’t want to do hand surgery until it’s the last resort.”– Cindy R.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Morse is always kind and gentle and listens to my concerns.”– Marianne K.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Morse is professional, prompt, and personable. Fine experience.”– Rodney P.Patient Rating: