Dr. James Schneider is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon whose interests include orthopaedic trauma, fracture care, and sports injuries of the knee and shoulder. He completed a sports medicine fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital in Boston and served as a team physician for the Boston Celtics.
Dr. Schneider is the team physician for several local high schools and colleges.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Siena College, Loudonville, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Medical Society of the County of Albany
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Assistant Professor
- University at Albany, State University of New York