The team at The Bone & Joint Center has recently grown with the addition of trauma surgeon Dr. Ernest Chisena, pediatric orthopaedic surgeon Dr. Abigail Mantica and hand and upper extremity surgeon Dr. Patrick Marinello. Each of the new providers have completed advanced fellowship training in their areas of specialty and are available to see patients at the practice’s Albany office, located at 1367 Washington Ave., Suite 300. Dr.
Fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon Dr. Patrick Marinello specializes in surgical and nonsurgical treatments of the elbow, forearm, wrist, and hand, including nerve repair and nerve transfer surgery. He is dedicated to providing his patients with exceptional orthopaedic care so that they can get back to doing the things they love.
Dr. Marinello received his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Siena College in Loudonville, New York. He attended Albany Medical College in Albany, New York, and earned his Doctor of Medicine degree. After medical school, Dr. Marinello completed his orthopaedic surgery residency in Cleveland, Ohio, at the Cleveland Clinic, and afterward, he elected to undergo additional training through a hand and upper extremity fellowship at OrthoCarolina in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Siena College, Loudonville, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship: OrthoCarolina, Charlotte, NC
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Association Emerging Leaders Program
- The Orthopaedic Political Action Committee, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons