CRASC Clinical Support Technician
The Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Support Technician. The Clinical Support Technician is responsible for various tasks that assist in providing efficiencies for daily operations of the surgery center. Tasks performed involve limited patient care, cleanliness of the perioperative environment during daily activities, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Orders and stocks linens and scrubs
- Prepares used linens and scrubs for pickup
- Stocks supplies for patient care
- Transports patients via wheelchair
- Prepares stretchers and recliners for patient use
- High school graduate
- BLS-CPR certification preferred (or will need to be obtained within 6 months of employment)
- Intermittent physical mobility/activity including walking, standing, sitting, moderate-to-heavy lifting, pulling or pushing of carts, equipment, etc. Must be able to bend body downward at the waist; be able to kneel.
All qualified candidates are welcome to apply! Interested applicants should submit a resume through Indeed.