The Bone & Joint Center is currently seeking a Medical Secretary to work with 1-2 of our physicians & patients in our busy orthopaedic clinic. This position is full time – days.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ medical office experience. Experience with insurances, scheduling surgeries, authorizations, physician schedules, and working alongside a physicians.
- Providing a wide range of support to our patients and assigned physician
- Scheduling surgeries and patient appointments
- Process, order, authorize and track diagnostic tests
- Daily correspondence with patients, physicians and counterparts either verbal or written
- Preparing patient medical records for physician review and insurance company submission
- Medical assisting with physician in clinic
- Performing multiple clerical tasks
- Use of computers is required and office equipment a must