Capital Region Orthopaedics/Bone and Joint Center is seeking a licensed LPN to work as a Medical Assistant for one of our very busy orthopaedic physicians.
Medical Assistant Duties Include:
- Escort patients during visit and facilitate patient flow
- Take patient history
- Draw up injections per physician
- Review EHR charts to ensure the physician has all pertinent reports for the visit, Call to obtain reports if they are not in the chart
- Schedule diagnostic testing
- Write scripts (PT, meds, blood work, & diagnostic testing)
- Clean & stock exam rooms
- Help fill out disability forms
- Scan documents into patients EHR chart
Be part of a dynamic team where your contribution matters to the quality of clinical services provided in the Capital Region. The position is M-F DAYS, with an added opportunity to provide coverage in our orthopedic urgent care center nights and weekends.
Qualified candidates will have LPN license and a minimum 1 year healthcare experience.
Job Type: Full-time