CAAS: Clinical Support Technician
The Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery, located at The Bone & Joint Center in Malta, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Clinical Support Technician. The Clinical Support Technician is responsible for various tasks that assist in optimizing daily operations of the center. Tasks performed involve limited patient care, cleanliness of the perioperative environment during daily activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Orders and stocks linens and scrubs
- Prepares used linens and scrubs for pickup
- Stocks supplies for patient care
- Transports patients via wheelchair
- Prepares stretchers and recliners for patient use
- High school graduate
- BLS-CPR certification preferred (or will need to be obtained within 6 months of employment)
- Intermittent physical mobility/activity, including walking, standing, sitting moderate-to-heavy lifting, and pulling or pushing of carts and other equipment. Must also be able to bend body downward at the waist and be able to kneel.
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
Capital Region Orthopaedics
1367 Washington Avenue, Suite 200
Albany, NY 12206