During this difficult time with COVID-19, we are continuing to serve the Capital Region for their orthopaedic needs. We know many patients have concerns visiting an ER or traditional urgent care. Our Albany, Catskill, Clifton Park, and Saratoga offices as well as our Orthopaedic Urgent Care remain OPEN to provide immediate treatment for patients suffering from acute bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions.
If you have an orthopaedic condition or injury, we encourage you to call (518) 489-2666 to make an appointment or simply WALK IN to our orthopaedic urgent care at our Albany location during the following hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations set forth by the CDC and New York State Department of Health to ensure we’re doing everything we can to keep our patients and staff healthy, and we are taking the following precautions:
- A screening process has been set up for patients to go through upon arrival to keep sick or at-risk patients out of the office.
- We have systems in place to avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- We sterilize every exam room between patient visits.
- All staff are using proper protective gear, masks, and eye protection.
- We will be restricting visitors accompanying patients to their visit. For the safety of children, unless they are the patient, we kindly ask that you not bring in children/adolescents to our office. We understand these new limitations can be a burden, but they are needed in order to protect the community and stop the spread.
- We have temporarily closed our Latham, Malta, and Schenectady offices until further notice.
If experiencing symptoms (fever with cough and/or shortness of breath), rescheduling of an appointment and staying home is the best safeguard to preventing this virus from spreading in the community. If you have further questions regarding your symptoms and want to speak with a nurse about keeping or rescheduling an appointment, please call Ms. Jess Amyot, RN at 518-292-2726.
If you are a new or existing patient, please feel free to call us at (518) 489-2666 to be seen.