Dr. DiPreta is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon whose interests include the treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
His practice focuses on degenerative, traumatic, acquired, and sports-related conditions.
His focus on treatment is to restore the patient to their highest level of function possible with an array of operative and nonoperative measures.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- General Surgery Internship: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: American Board Of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA)
- Top Orthopaedists, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Consumer Research Council of America, 2009
- America's Best Doctors, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Associate Professor – Division of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Albany Medical Center
- Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center
- St. Peter’s Hospital
"Just had pain problem in my right foot that Dr. DiPreta did surgery on 2 years ago. After a careful exam, he pinpointed the problem, but had xrays done just to make sure nothing was broken. He had a foot brace put on, and I am now going to PT for 6 weeks, as it is posterior tibular tendonitis. I think he's pretty top notch!" - Debra A.