Dr. Samuel Caldwell is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with fellowship training in sports medicine.
Prior to joining The Bone & Joint Center, Dr. Caldwell was in the department of orthopaedics at Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii, where he served on the surgical peer review committee and on the library committee. Before joining Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii, Dr. Caldwell had a general orthopaedic private practice. His private practice specialties included sports medicine, total joint replacement, fracture care, and hand surgery.
- Bachelor of Arts in American Studies: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- General Surgery Internship: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)