RN’s – Circulators, Scrubs, Pre-Op, PACU
Center for Advanced Ambulatory Surgery is looking for a full-time staff, Monday thru Friday, for its new 6 OR Ambulatory Surgery Center in Malta, NY.
• RN’s Operating Room must have prior Scrubbing & Circulating Experience, as well as Orthopeadic Experience
• RN’s Pre-Op & PACU must have prior Critical Care Experience
• RN’s must have Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of New York
• RN’s should have proof of ACLS, BLS, and PALS certifications
• Surgical Techs must be certified and have Orthopeadic Experience
• Sterile Processors must have at least 3 years’ experience
• Material Manager must have experience in procurement and purchasing of supplies
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary is commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive Range of Benefits including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Semi-Annual Facility incentive program bonus, Pension Plan, PTO etc.
Interested candidates, please send resume along with an indication of which position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org