CRASC Business Office Manager
The Business Office Manager is responsible for the Billing, Collections, Scheduling and Managing of the day-to-day administrative employees for both surgery centers. The Business Office Manager is an integral part of the Management Team working directly with the Managers of the Operating Rooms, Pre-Op/PACU and PAT’s reporting directly to the Facility Administrator.
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a Healthcare Environment
- Working knowledge of medical record systems
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Competence in oral and written skills
We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability and Life insurance, a 401k and profit sharing plan and generous paid time off.