Castle Connolly recently released its 2019 Top Doctors listing, which included eleven doctors from The Bone & Joint Center. Eight of the doctors, Drs. Richard Alfred, R. Maxwell Alley, Robert Cheney, John Czajka, Matthew DiCaprio, Marc Fuchs, Jordan Lisella, and Joachim Tenuta, were named Top Doctors in orthopaedic surgery. The other three, Drs.
Total Joint Replacement & Revision
Dr. John Czajka is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon whose interests are in upper and lower extremity reconstructive surgery, total knee and hip replacement, and arthroscopic surgery.
Dr. Czajka is affiliated with the following hospitals: Albany Medical Center, St. Peter’s Hospital, and Capital Region Ambulatory Surgery Center. Dr. Czajka is a clinical associate professor in the department of surgery, division of orthopaedics at Albany Medical College.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- General Surgery Internship: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
- Joint Replacement and Reconstruction Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Medical Society of the County of Albany
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Albany Medical College: Clinical Associate Professor